19 Jun The Fastest Way to Fix Credit
The “Fastest” Way to Fix Your Credit Problems
As everyone knows, your credit score is a vital to your financial future. You need a good credit score to apply for a mortgage or car loan or even an unsecured loan. Before you receive a loan, every creditor will do a background check on your credit report. Creditors do this is because they don’t know you and won’t take the risk of lending their money to someone who might not repay the loan. Without any form of credit history, or with a poor credit score, creditors will not know if you’re a good choice to lend you their money. That is why you need to make sure that you fix your bad credit score.
Ranieri Law LLC can help get your credit problems fixed. However, here are a few things that you can do that will help you keep your credit report clean once you have had the professionals sort it out:
1. One of the most important things you need to remember is to always check your credit report
- Your credit report contains all the information about your spending for the last 7 years, it shows you exactly where and how you spent your money.
- By checking over your credit report your credit repair law office will be making sure that there are no mistakes and that you haven’t been billed for something that you have not bought or been billed twice for the same thing. It is also the way of making sure that late payments have been listed correctly.
2. You have to know exactly when to pay your bills. Your calendar is the perfect way to do this
- Use your calendar to alert you to what days bills need to be paid.
- Payments that are automatically debited from your bank account every month is another handy way to ensure that you pay on time.
3. Don’t trust companies offering you good credit instantly or quick fixes
- More often than not, these companies will promise to fix your bad credit in an instant but all they will do is take your money and leave you with less money to pay your debts.
Call for a FREE Consultation 1-866-300-6174